Data That We collect
We may collect the following data from a visitor through our contact enquiry form:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
This data will be stored and processed purely in connection with answering the enquiry.
For customers we collect additional data in order to perform the service we provide to the cusomer. The data may include:
- Organisation name
- Organisation address
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
Customer data is stored and may be used for the following purposes:
- For administering our website
- For accounting and billing purposes
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- To provide ongoing support and management services
Sharing Your Data
We may share your data with:
- Law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies if we believe the supplied data may violate a law
- Professional service providers, such as IT providers, professional advisers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
- We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We will sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have only access to personal information needed to perform these functions. They may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Where we store your personal data
Data relating to the website is stored in a database associated with the website. The database and website servers are located in Manchester UK hosted by Layershift Limited.
Layershift Limited is a company registered in England and Wales number 6036217
How long we retain your personal data
We store your enquiry personal data until we have successfully satisfied your enquiry request.
In repect of customer data, the Computing Cubed general retention policy is to retain data for up to 6 years from the end of the contractual arrangement.
Breach of data
Webglu will report any data breach of any customer website containing sensitive data to the the ICO and relevant individuals potentially affected within 72 hours of the breach notification.
In respect of the Webglu website and data that we store about clients and enquiry contacts and for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Computing Cubed Ltd, Computing Cubed Ltd
2 Oakdene Terrace, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3FD.
Your rights to your personal data
You have several rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. If you would like to make a request for any of the following please write to us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our summary understanding of GDPR in this regard is;
- The right to access: You have the right to access the personal data that we store.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to removal: We are obligated to remove your personal data from our records without undue delay if you request its removal. If it’s not possible for us to remove your personal data from our records or we need to retain your personal data we will inform you why we cannot process your request.
- The right to data portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format and have the right to transmit the data to another controller.
- The right to restrict object/processing: You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data or right to withdrawal of your consent.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling: You can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence is based on automated processing.
Google Analytics Cookies
Refusing or Deleting Cookies
You may refuse or delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse or delete the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site - for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.